Link to store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageJewelryEden
US Postage Air Mail Stamps 6c 25c 10c 7c Collectible Airplanes 24784 23974 26047 23668 Gift For Him
1. C47 24784 United States US 1953 Powered Flight 6c Stamp Scott C47 Plate Block 4 Stamps
2. 23668 United States US 25c C36 Bay Bridge Matched Set of 4 Stamps Plate Blocks San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and Boeing B377 Stratocruiser
3. 26047 1958 United States US Silhouette of Jet Airliner 7c Stamps 4 pc, never used
4. 23974 C39 1949 United States US Skymaster 6c Stamps 4 pc, never used
5. 1949 United States US P.O. Building C42 10c Stamps 4 pc, never used
6. 1949 United States US 6c First Flight Orville and Wilbur Wright, Aviation Pioneers Scott C45 6c Stamps 4 pc, never used
7. 1949 United States US 25c Stratocruiser, Universal Postal Union Scott C44 Stamps 4 pc, never used
8. 1949 United States US 6c Alexandria Bicentennial, Virginia Scott C40 6c Stamps 4 pc, never used
9. 1952 United States US C46, Diamond Head, Honolulu, 24592 80c Stamps 4 pc, never used
Delayed payments / weekly / monthly available, please inquire.
Shipping from Seattle, WA
All packages to US are mailed First Class USPS.
Upgraded/Expedited shipping is available at checkout.
US SHIPPING ~ We gladly combine shipping on multiple items purchased. All US purchases are shipped within 24 hours of payment barring weekends and holidays. Purchases are mailed by USPS First Class and include tracking number.
All packages are wrapped securely, boxed and sent with delivery confirmation.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ~ Shipping worldwide excluding India.
Shipping is within 1 business day.
To Canada and Europe delivery is up to 14 business days (not including customs).
Asia, Australia and Russia up to 20 business days (not including customs).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyer pays return shipping.
All the jewelry is vintage or antique and has been previously worn and loved, unless described as Artisan Made and New. Items will show wear commensurate with their age and any major flaws will be noted. Each piece is hand selected and all items are inspected for sterling content. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or request additional photos.
We do our utmost to accurately date our jewelry although actual dating may vary. We date antique and period jewelry using a variety of techniques, testing and observation. These include metal smithing techniques, stones and stone settings, faceting styles and techniques, construction, wear, aesthetics, materials and more and placed within the context of jewelry history.